Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy Week: Wedding Edition!

I haven't written since Monday. I have been insanely stressed out and busy, so I thought I'd go ahead and share what I've been doing!

I'm getting married in nine weeks! And it's a DIY wedding...so I'm busy. And everything is high stress!

I'm working on floral arrangements. The main color is "sangria" and the accent colors are hot pink, orange, and yellow. I know they don't looks amazing together in these photos, but I don't want to give it all away before the big day! ;-)




I'm also making my 18-month-old niece's flower girl dress! It's going to be so cute! I wasn't sure if she's used to wearing poofy tulle or not, so I made her a practice tutu for the rehearsal (this is not what her real dress will look like--I just wanted it to be obscenely poofy so she can get used to it).


And then, of course, I'm making my dress. :-) I am so excited! I love it! Not going to show too much of it, because I want it to be a surprise, but I can show that I'm working on it. :-)


I'm working on all of this and I have to have someone to hang out with...my dress form, Mila, is my new best friend! ;-)


Sorry I've been so out of it this week, but I will pick it back up next week! Hope you all have had a great week, too!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." --Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment