Saturday, September 1, 2012

First World Problems

Well it's Saturday so I think a fun post for the day might be in order. :) One of the things I find pretty interesting to reflect on every now and again are all the "problems" we face here in the States. Here is a list of a few I have had in the last few days:

  • My DVR didn't record the show I wanted.
  • I had too much food at dinner last night and felt sick today.
  • The delivery wing place only had 9 kinds of sauce and none of them were teriyaki.
  • My football app didn't tell me what channel the Michigan game was on and I had to use the guide on the TV.
  • One of the things I was most frustrated about today was how this week's Project Runway turned out.

It makes you think a bit. Hope everyone has a good weekend! We are getting our engagement photos done tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll post or not. Maybe I'll have a good photo or two to share on Monday!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."--Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment