Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oklahoma Tornado Aftermath

I was napping yesterday afternoon when I was awakened by a notification from CNN that said that parts of Oklahoma City were flattened by a tornado. I turned on the news and was shocked to see the photos from the destruction!

This morning, I don't have a whole lot to say about this because what can I say? If a photo says 1000 words, then here 39,000 "words" for you. I didn't put the photos right in this in case people didn't want to see them, but the slideshow included on this post is really fascinating to see.



This morning keep each other safe. Be kind to one another. Please donate $10 to the Red Cross to help the victims of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado by texting the word REDCROSS to 90999. Hug your kids and loved ones a little longer than normal tonight. Pray for Oklahoma.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." --Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment