Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!

Happy Election Day!

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the campaign today. Here are the last two months of the campaign as seen by my iPhone.

My sister and I were so excited to see President Obama in September!

President Obama!

I got to see Natalie Portman speak at a Women's Summit.

Emily and I also got to see Michelle Obama speak!

I got the front row to see Alfre Woodard, Valerie Jarrett, and Sarah Jessica Parker speak at our campaign office.

I made patriotic cupcakes.
And patriotic cookies!

Had an awesome debate party.

POTUS/FLOTUS table!

My editor wondered if we had "Pets for Obama" signs; so I made some! Jett is so excited for the election!

Election Day pancakes!

Make sure you vote, but only after you've had a good breakfast!

Obama pancakes!

Forward!
Please vote today! 

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." --Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment