Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Medicine, Incoherence, and Love

Well, I feel like I need to have another personal post.

I have been late getting my posts up in the last couple of days and they haven't been very good, in my opinion. I just had to double the dose I'm taking of my pain meds. I am really feeling it. I am incredibly dizzy, very tired, nauseated, and forgetful. Honestly, I could deal with all of the side effects if I wasn't forgetful. One of my biggest assets is my memory. I was supposed to do laundry on Thursday. It's now Tuesday and I still haven't done it; not because I don't want to or something, but because I just forget.

I used to write my posts between 6:30am and 8:30am. It's now almost 10:30am and I'm just starting to become coherent. I'm trying to keep up with writing these posts in the morning, but I'm not sure how it's going. My page views have tanked and I'm incredibly unimpressed with my writing when I read it in the evenings when I'm actually awake. I don't have the energy or attention to look for sponsors for my site or promote it online.

It's affecting my amazing fiancé, too. I am our housekeeper, since he works a full time job, but lately I haven't done anything around the house. This morning I woke up after my fiancé was already up. I stumbled out and he looked upset and sad. I asked what was wrong and he said that he's worried about how this medicine is affecting me. I got upset because I really want to be the best fiancée ever for him, but the medicine is making it virtually impossible for me to be amazing. I am incredibly lucky because he loves me more than anything in the world, and he's worried because he loves me, not because he is upset about the effect the medicine is having on his life.

Please stick with my site; I'm probably going to start writing in the evenings and scheduling it to post in the mornings so my posts are a little bit more coherent. Also, check out the craft and food sections. I just updated those and there are some really nice things on there!

In terms of the morals of this post, be kind to people in your life; you never know what's going on in their lives. Yesterday when I went to the grocery store, I was getting some weird looks. I think I probably just looked really out of it. Be kind to each other.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." --Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment